Monday, October 15, 2007

Where Do You Belong?



You Belong in London



A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.



I love this little survey that I found via Laura. Before I realized what it was I read the little blurb about London and thought, yes that is all true and why I love London. I took the survey again so I could post it and must have switched one of my answers and came out with Paris. Apparently I am torn between two cities. Thank goodness for the chunnel!

How does the saying go?
In Heaven police are English, cooks are French, cars are German and lovers are Italian.
In Hell cooks are English, cars are French, lovers are German, and police are Italian.

4 comments:

C.D.W. said...

Guess what babe - I'll meet you in London! I knew we were destined from the moment I saw you ;-)

Lane said...

LOL about the cooks, lovers, police, etc. I have never heard that but it is pretty funny.

It is lucky about the Chunnel--I've only been with you in Paris but you were pretty fun there. Wish I could go to London with you...

Chris said...

London as well. Not sure what to read into that.

ali said...

I had better be a London gal or I'll know this whole thing is a hoax! London or bust!