Friday, August 31, 2007

Mystery Ringer

Yesterday afternoon every phone call I received was answered with the caller laughing. I thought this was odd until Lane called and said, "No way, you have Simpsons as your ring back tone." What? I don't have a ring back tone. I don't even know how to get one. I don't know but apparently my 14 month old son does. At some point he got his busy fingers on my cell phone and downloaded four ring back tones, one of which he actually purchased and assigned. I have already paid for my Simpsons ring back tone for 90 days! Gracias to Max Walker. If you also want to be in the know regarding the hot picks for ring back options these are Max's top four:

1.The Simpsons Movie Theme- Hans Zimmer

2. Shawty featuring T-Pain- Plies

3. Crank That Soulja Boy-Soulja Boy Tell Em

4. Can't Leave Em Alone featuring 50 Cent- Ciara


... the repeat appearance of "em" as in "them" is shocking. I guess I am lucky that I ended up with the Simpsons considering my options. For the next 89 days just know that whenever you call me you will enjoy the melodious sounds of the Simpsons ringing right back at you.

4 comments:

ali said...

I have never heard of any of these songs, but I daresay you are in for it. You wee boy is already making purchases (and technological strides) behind your back!

Steve and Cami said...

that is just about the funniest thing i have ever heard. good job max! spending money already.

jamieanne said...

At first (when I called) I thought it was Corey playing a practical joke on you. Looks like Max takes after his Dad!

Lane said...

Wait until he gets his hands on the computer. You're in trouble!