Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wagamama


Many moons ago while on study abroad in London, I escaped the terrible food of our cook, June, by running to the open doors of Wagamama. As a long time lover of noodles (see here) Wagamama was an instant favorite. Lucky for me this English gig has hopped the pond and opened its doors to noodle craving Americans right here in Cambridge! They opened while we were away this summer but within two hours of our return to Boston I marched the family over the bridge to enjoy Wagamama's noodly delights. It was exactly as I remember it 10 years ago in London. The wait staff wears the same t-shirts and I still love their gyoza. Max had chicken with noodles, ginger sauce, and apples and slurped his noodles happily. Fun for me and my little wagamama!

What is a wagamama?.....naughty child.

3 comments:

angie said...

no way! this is one of my favorite places when i lived in london - and you have one! no fair...just eat a lot of noodles for me!

jamieanne said...

Yowza! I'm coming to Cambridge STAT! I wanna see both of your wagamammas!

ali said...

This is great news. Next time I'm there....