Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ladies' Luncheon- The First Lady That Is!

Here is picture of my new best friend. Not really but I did get within 5 feet of her and I do think she is pretty classy. We had such a great time in D.C. Thanks to Jackie, Jjana, and Pam for hosting such an extraordinary week. Here are some pictures to show you the big event!
Laura and the line-up of the Head Table. Our "aunt" Jackie Tancredo among them.
The hottest ladies arriving at the luncheon!
The lovely tables
My place setting.
Last but not least...the gift bags!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly were the hottest ladies, there. What a cute pic. I can't waaaait for my goodie bag. I likes me some swag!

jamieanne said...

I think Laura and I are BFF too.

Lorilee said...

You weren't kidding when you said the-- hottest ladies arriving at the luncheon. You are all so pretty and look so much alike.
Lunch with the first lady.... FANCY!