Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Patsy's puts the P in pizza!



This is my favorite pizza of all time. The Margherita pizza at Patsy's. Every time I go to New York it's a must. I first discovered Patsy's in the summer of 2001 when I was interning in the big apple. I was at orchestra in the park with my good friends Matt & Celeste and we wanted to get take out pizza to enjoy during the orchestra. We found Patsy's by chance and since then she is an old favorite we keep coming back to. Patsy I love you and your Margherita pizza. I hope you never change.

5 comments:

jamieanne said...

I second this opinion. Approximately once a week.

ali said...

Mmmm. Patsy's.

Lane said...

Amen, Sista!

Grimaldi's, you say. Lombardi's. Let the tourists have them. If you want a great pizza experience go to Patsy's.

Tip: Get the arugula salad, too.

celeste said...

that picture made me cry . . . so many things about NYC I miss

Liz Stanley said...

hey, celeste is my sister! they introducted me to patsys too.