Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My seed, in the BIG APPLE!





This is Max practicing his scowl on the New Yorkers. Don't even think about touching my penguin mittens sucka! The others are of Max chillin at Aunt Jamie & Uncle Grant's pad. The second picture is kind of blurry but I thought it was hilarious how he was sitting, legs crossed completely contented; however, the feet are still in motion if you look closely. I know I have been M.IA. on the blog thing lately but we just got back from a stint in NYC. Some highlights of our trip: our own little Oscar party, Grant & Max's slobber contest....winner Max, Max waking up 5am (okay so that was more of a low light), lunch at Financier, searching for designer finds at Century 21, dinner at Patsy's (with awesome eaves dropping), a three level Forever 21, and lunch with the sisters at Kitchenette. We had a great time seeing Jamie & Grant and Lane & Britton this weekend. Thanks for having us.

5 comments:

jamieanne said...

I think this apple is better with your seed. Come back anytime!

ali said...

(Grunt.) I'm jealous. I miss "my" baby boy who in the top photo is looking very much like a little boy.

Hint to Max: Don't grow up too fast. Being a kid is way more fun.

Hint to Ashley: Consider bringing your seed to the Beehive. I will make it fun I promise.

Sanders Family said...

Max is growing up so fast. He is absolutely adorable and I can't get over how cute his mittens are.
I think on your way to the Beehive state you need to swing by Texas so we can see him. We miss you guys, come visit!

angie said...

Don't you just love Finacier! I started eating there two and three times a day - trouble!

Lane said...

This is pretty much the cutest title ever! (My seed, in the Big Apple!). Also, the cutest nephew ever.

I love the scowl. Way to put the scare on, Max. Come see us again soon!

P.S. I have had many a tasty Financier cake at Angie's house. Thanks, Ang!