Thursday, February 15, 2007

MetroNaps

Corey and I found this on CNN and thought it was pretty amazing. These are nap pods made by a company called MetroNaps promoting happy napping environments in the work place, airports, spa's and more. How sweet would it be if your employer invested in one of these so you could nap at work? Their mantra is "The benefits of a mid day nap include improved memory, mood and ability to learn." You betcha! It would be pretty great if you could go take a nap in one of these on long layover at the airport. Good news, New York has 2 locations where you can go and try out a pod for yourself. One in Midtown and the other in the Financial District. Jamie & Lane, how about you go try out a pod for us and let us know if you have improved memory, mood and ability to learn. I think I'll go take a nap now. Yawwwnn.

5 comments:

jamieanne said...

Hey! I saw a news segment on these the other day. The argument is that employers allow smoke breaks (detrimental to health), so why not allow nap break (beneficial for health). I'll have to track one down and report back.

Sanders Family said...

Ashley-
I love your cute and adorable blog. One thing..... We would love to see more pictures of MAX. We miss him and think he should star more often in your blog.
Ryan says "Post more pictures!"

Love, Max's Aunt and Uncle Sanders

Ashley A. said...

Sander Family welcome! You two don't have much room to demand updates! I've been checking and there is nothing new on Sanders Family. See the Corey + Ashley link under "My Darlings." I think you'll be pleased!

ali said...

I wish I had a pod. Sleep whenever I want? Yes, please!

Lane doesn't need a pod. She has her own invisible model, I think.

Ashley A. said...

Yes, Lane doesn't need one. Just imagine if she was in one. We may never see her again!