Thursday, March 6, 2008

No good, lousy week

This is where Max has been since Sunday. Is there anything worse than a really sick baby? Poor kiddo. This was before the 104 degree fever, along with the other stomach symptoms, when he could still sit up. He started to give us a scare and we almost took him to the hospital but just as I was getting the diaper bag ready he started to perk up a little. I knew he felt better this evening when he started tearing apart the house. Thanks to everyone for your calls of concern.

2 comments:

Lane said...

Aw, that couch makes him look so little! Hopefully he will get his strength up for next weekend--I'm ready to do some dig, dig, digging.

Willis Family said...

Corey,
Hey, this is Adam Willis. My wife was looking through blogs, and was totally surprised to come across yours. Anyhow, you can see ours at AdamWillisFamily.blogspot.com or email me at adamwillisdds@gmail.com