Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big City Visitors



Max's Aunt and Uncle from the Big Apple rolled into our small town on Friday afternoon. On their trek across country from New York City to Salt Lake City they made a small detour to our parts. Who thought that almost every member of my family would happen upon Midland this summer? Max was so excited. Grant is his new best friend and wanted to be held by him the whole time. Who can blame him when its a full foot higher than when he's in his Mom's arms? Or any Anderson's for that matter. The view must be better up there. It was great to see you two and we are so glad you stopped in. Max with Uncle Grant & Aunt Jamie who came bearing this gift- an Ugly Doll. This is the ugly worm who IS ugly and has an awesome comb over. Max loves it.

6 comments:

jamieanne said...

Thanks for the hospitality, good food, refreshing swim, and especially the rejection from Max (since when is Grant the favorite?!?)...we'll come visit anytime!

Ashley A. said...

I think maybe it started with the slobber contest.

ali said...

Don't forget, being in Grant's arms is probably a foot higher than being in Corey's too!

Hahaha!

jamieanne said...

Oh geez! Come on...I would have slobbered too had I known it would bring me such good favor. If only I had known!

Lane said...

Max, what does Grant have that I don't have? I mean, besides eight inches and a comb-over stuffed animal? That does it. I'm getting you a toy with a toupe.

Touche, grant!

Anonymous said...

Ladies, ladies, ladies.... If I have to tell you why Maximus loves me, most you wouldn't understand...