Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blame Canada!



Until recently I have never really paid much attention to our northern neighbors. On our drive to our summer abode in Michigan we decided to visit Montreal and Toronto on the way. We had a wonderful time and it was a beautiful drive.


In the past two week the Walker family has covered a lot of territory. We flew to Virginia and back then got home and packed up for the summer and headed to Montreal and loved the city and had a wonderful time among the frenchies. Then we put Max back in his car seat and drove down to Toronto. We spent the night there and kicked around the city that afternoon until we packed up again and headed back to the US of A and to our destination- Midland, Michigan. We will be here until mid August when the internship is over. In my haste to pack up and move out I forgot my camera components so can't upload any pictures. Annoying but I'm trying to figure out something. I'll post some pictures of our travels and Max for those who need their Max fix! Toodaloo from Michigan!

4 comments:

jamieanne said...

This happened to me on our honeymoon. I just bought a quick stick that holds my memory card and transfers my pics at an electronics store for $10.

Stephanie said...

Ashley I'm glad you went to Montreal (and Toronto for that matter--both are great cities) and I am curious if you went to any of the places I wrote you about. Please tell me you went to one of the amazing patisseries in the city...Marche Atwater too?? dying to hear details...

ali said...

I'm still laughing about the word "toodaloo."

You better get this figured out quick cause I'm one of those who likes her Max fix. And fast.

So happy you had a nice time.

Lane said...

No pictures? What is Max good for if not pictures. Follow Jamie's advice and get that little transfer stick. It works great--I use hers all the time!