Monday, April 9, 2007

Artic Egg Hunt



I was so happy when I woke up Friday morning to see blue skies and a beautiful sunny day. We had planned our Egg Hunt for all the "Crimson Kids" for 10am and after a week of rain and snow (yes snow in April!!!) we were getting a little worried about our outdoor location. With our cart full of baskets and colorful easter eggs we ventured out to hide the eggs for the hunt. As soon as walked out we were met with artic temps and a chilly wind. Blue skies can be so deceiving. We decided to carry on and go forth with the hunt. You have never seen 300 candy & toy laden easter eggs go so fast! All the children were troopers and had a great time despite the cold weather. Here are some pics of the kids in full winter gear on the hunt- egg hunt that is!


4 comments:

love.boxes said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! :)

ali said...

I'd probably be willing to venture out in my parka and galoshes to get some free candy, too.

Lane said...

I thought Utah was the only place where it snows on Easter. Wrong! Turns out the East Coast has the same problem. Why did I leave California again?

jamieanne said...

I second Ali's opinion. I'd do almost anything for some free candy. And to see cute kids running around like crazy to get it!