Tuesday, December 2, 2008

North Shore






Last month Max and I left Corey and headed for warmer weather. My Mom and two of my sisters had planned a trip to our favorite tropical hang out last summer and I had been looking forward to the vacation for months. I always need something to look forward to and this was an ultimate escape. As usual the North Shore of Oahu did not disappoint. The weather was glorious, warm but not hot and the company and accommodations were perfect. More than worth the long flights with Max and baby sister (kicking away in my ever expanding tummy). I don't have a lot of pictures from the trip and realized that we really didn't take many pictures of our girls trip probably because Ali and I were prego and the last thing we want is photos of our bellies in a swim suit. I do have a lot of pictures of Max though. He had a hard time getting turned around so we had some early mornings. Max and I would go for walks on the beach and play in the tide pools to allow everyone else to get some shut eye. Looking back theses are some of my favorite memories from the trip as we looked for baby fish, picked up hermit crabs, searched for beach treasures, chased sand crabs and watched the waves. I think Max loves Hawaii as much as his Mommy.

5 comments:

Sara said...

What's your new address? Can you please email it to me at sarajensen1@gmail.com? Thanks!

Mary Riley said...

Ahhh - ya gotta love a little Shark's Cove!

melissa walker said...

Matthew is begging us to take him to Hawaii--you are brave to go pregnant and with an almost 3 year old!

ali said...

You mean he loves Hawaii almost as much as his Pamma!

I loved being there with him.

Lane said...

Aaah! He looks too much like a little man there. At least the hands are still chubby :)