Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paris in Cambridge


Paris and Harvard are not two forces that you would usually put together but today Paris was on the Harvard campus. How did I miss this? The award was presented at the Lampoon Castle which is just across the bridge. It is one of my favorite buildings at Harvard- a funny, stout, little structure that looks like a comic figure in and of itself. Paris was presented the "Woman of the Year Award" by the Harvard Lampoons. Read more about it here. I wish I would have waited it out in the rain mostly because I want to ask her where she got that super cute coat!

5 comments:

ali said...

Ah, I'm sure Paris is so proud. And her coat is tdf. How DID you miss this? I imagine that her entourage includes a trail of bright pink Cadillacs.

jamieanne said...

Major bummer.

Katie said...

I just had a Paris sighting today at South Coast Plaza. I was 3ft away from her as she made her entrance to launch her shoes.

Ashley A. said...

Did you ask her where she got her coat?!

Lane said...

This is so funny--it's a joke on the Hasty Pudding Awards, which is itself kind of a joke, right? You Harvard people are wacky.

Katie--I can't believe you were 3 feet from Paris!