Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Four my Valentine

Last week I had the 4 days of Valentines starting with this on Monday morning...


and ending with this Valentines Day morning....
this is what I saw on the way back from the gym at 8am and thought...0h someone must have done something for their sweetheart until.......yep, that's my name and that's my balcony (now you know I live in a penthouse). The humiliation was made up for with the personalized sweetheart necklace that awaited me at home. The other days I received chocolate in various, beautiful, delicious forms and best of all...LOVE notes. Thanks sweetheart.

8 comments:

Lane said...

I am dying here. DYING!!

I laughed so hard I almost cried. Well done, Mr. Walker. Well done. (And excellent choice of words--you really couldn't have said it better.)

ali said...

No WAY! Corey is awesome!

I'm dying too. The tears are on their way....

jamieanne said...

That just made my day. Best one-liner ever. I laughed so hard I cried. UNBELIEVEABLE.

Melanie said...

I LOVE COREY! Why does this not surprise me?!
WE sure LOVE the Walkers and are dying to see you SOON!

Carrie said...

Apparently Sean & Corey are a dangerous combination. Too cute!

Dansie Family said...

very good work, corey. glad you had a fun v-day, ashley.

Ann Marie said...

That is AWESOME! Go Corey!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute. Corey scored serious points with that one. He's a keeper! I'm wondering what you gave him...