Friday, June 29, 2007

I Have Nothing to Wear!

Although this is true, I am talking about the new program on TLC. This is the next best thing to Project Runway! Last weekend I wasn't feeling tip top so stayed home and watched TV while Corey carried on with Game Night at our friends. I was feeling kind of bad for myself until I realized that not only would I get to watch What Not to Wear, I also caught one of the first episodes of I Have Nothing to Wear. They take some one's closet over and items that are deemed unwearable are sent to the chop shop. Then they take the person shopping for some new basics and create a look book to refer back to so they can never say, "I have nothing to wear." The chop shop is the best part. Three design students fight over the old duds and then transform them into the "jems" of recipients new wardrobe, competing for the pick of "favorite new garment." There are a lot of really good and really bad things produced which only makes for good TV. Nothing to do tonight? Watch it! Big plans for TGIF? Tivo it!

2 comments:

ali said...

I wanna watch. I'm gonna go set it to record so I don't forget. I love shows like PR. Thanks!

jamieanne said...

This show looks so so good. I've seen the previews but never actually been around when it's on. I gotta get Tivo.